Is it game over for navara asia forum?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadgets

Reaction score
It seems like not alot goes on here anymore which is a shame.
Does this spell the end of the road for the forum?

Dunno mate, it is pretty quiet here these days.
I assume everybody is too busy on facebook?

Sent from my SM-G360G using Tapatalk

Don't think so, or at least I hope not! Maybe less active than before I joined but most questions seem to get answered within a couple of days I think, though I don't really follow the np300 forum and the d40 sparingly

I still come here for any advice or ideas I need. Next project is going to be my aluminium canopy from mates rates tools. I'll be l9oking to see whatever you blokes have done with your canopies to get some ideas

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Every time I try and get on this page I get a security error or that bad hosting page. That's half the reason why I'm not checking in anymore.

Facebook is obviously popular, but you get a lot of idiots on there giving stupid comments to valid questions. At least here it is properly moderated and people mainly speak from experience and usually don't give flippant answers. Facebook will never replace a good forum.

Facebook is obviously popular, but you get a lot of idiots on there giving stupid comments to valid questions. At least here it is properly moderated and people mainly speak from experience and usually don't give flippant answers. Facebook will never replace a good forum.

Thats why I like forums. Have been on various car forums since 2002, having the history saved in one thread. That someone can find in a forum easily and see everyones experiences in one hit. It's the best part about a forum.

The moderation definitely helps.

Facebook is good for user base but it's essentially a new question each day or hour, and it's hard to find the same post over and over again.

Jonney is still here!:rofl2::rofl2:

Plus at least for the navara 550 facebook page it's 1000 people asking the same four questions, how do I fit a catch can, what oil do I use, I broke my auto by using the wrong oil and explain to me one of the most simple electric mods that's already been spoken about so many times.

My point is everything on here is real knowledge and relevant to all models, If I knew tony was up on the mountain I would have tried to meet him and catch up with him.

Not up there now! No time to do much anyway, it was 4 very long days at 19.5 on Conrod followed by a packup on Monday morning and a drive home while disaster after disaster hit us.

Needless to say, I need a new main fuse, a new air conditioning condensor line, fan belt and in-dash head unit. Some of this is already on its way. I'm a bit undecided about which head unit to get.

Bullshit!

Every time I try and get on this page I get a security error or that bad hosting page. That's half the reason why I'm not checking in anymore.
That is exactly what they hope to get you lot, ! ignore them and bypass the "Red Page" until the Moderator returns from his Holidays when he can just roll a Grenade in the back door!

highway man!:deadhorse:

Yep id say it has alot to do with this site looking like it has a virus. Its been like that for a long time now something needs to be done about it. When i google search stuff about navaras, navara asia doesnt even show up anymore.. I just tried to google search navara asia forum and it doesnt even come up? Only way i could find my way here was to search through my bookmarked websites..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back