EGT gauge reviews/comparo

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a scintex one in mine and fitted easyley on the right hand side of the steering wheel where there was a double switch i'm guessing power window switch. I've had the auto meter ones in my patrols they were okay aswell.

another one for auberins , simple to hook up , fast delivery from the states and good value . I think my 3 gauges ( egt , oil press , boost ) were only $250.00 odd dollars delivered with senors , probes.

Shane where abouts did you mount the gauge, and did you use the case they show, Any chance of a photo, After towing a commodore ute on a tandem from melbourne to ballarat with the nav i really would have felt better with a gauge and the i/c i have on order,

Here is the link for the photo of my gauges
I made my own case out of carbonfibre

http://www.navara.asia/showthread.php?t=1934

Shane

I've got a pair of Auberins, one on the exhaust and one on the intake at the end of the intercooler plumbing.

Some of the leds on the exhaust one have gone a bit dim but i'm happy with the way they work.

I've just ordered a switch and second probe for the exhaust so i can see before and after turbo temps. Don't know if i can switch between the two on the fly but will find out.

Attachments

• IMG_7506.JPG
    IMG_7506.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 195
Cheapest ones off eBay, I took a gamble. I had dramas with the egt gauge but the sellers after sales service was excellent! Sent a new gauge without me having to send the old one back, always responded to emails and was happy and willing to help. Now the boost and egt are working great and suit the navy's dash with red pin on white dial.

When I'm not on iPad I'll post an eBay link.

Attachments

• image-1083321276.jpg
    image-1083321276.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 174
Tad hard to tell low boost in bar isn't it?
1 bar is something like 14 psi I think

Tad hard to tell low boost in bar isn't it?
1 bar is something like 14 psi I think

14.5 to be exact. it's funny, in australia almost everything is metric, but we use psi for measuring pressure because it is easier (well for the general public anyway...) we have an xr5 turbo and the factory boost gauge is in bar, but that's the germans for you...

Latest posts

Back