Where to get V9X Engine manual

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zakka

Reaction score
Hi,
As stated I'm looking for a manual or a schematic of the flow system vacuum pipes etc,
I found it on Nissan learning a few months back but didn't save it, now I cannot access unless logging in, seems you have to work for Nissan to do this.
Any help appreciated.
Basically I want to set up a catch can, while upgrading my inlet piping I noticed a small pool of oil at the mouth of turbo, there is a black diaphragm thing on the inlet to the turbo which seems like the crankcase vent inlet but I'd like to be sure, Any ideas?

Hey Zakka, about to try the same thing. Been thinking about it for 7 weeks OS and plan on making a start first thing tomorrow morning :D Just finished the can, haven't settled on a spot for it but on the battery is looking likely.
Will start a new post if you don't...

Sounds good, Since I've upgraded to the apollo intake I have heaps more room where the airbox was so I'm thinking either a moroso or mishimoto catch can will look trick ther besides the polished pipes . I think I shall need a bloody ladder to access the pcv pipe though ,grr, worth it I'm thinking though.: )

Sounds good, Since I've upgraded to the apollo intake I have heaps more room where the airbox was so I'm thinking either a moroso or mishimoto catch can will look trick ther besides the polished pipes . I think I shall need a bloody ladder to access the pcv pipe though ,grr, worth it I'm thinking though.: )

Apollo intake?

Guys, unfortunately I have found the apollo filter two small, not enough filtration area,
I have gone back to the airbox with k&n filter.

V9X manual

Don't know if you found the Nissan V9X information you were looking for but I have the document from Nissan learning and can email it to you if you like. As file is too large to attach.

Hi guys.
Tried the link for the tech manual but no joy. Could anyone with a VX9 workshop manual e-mail me a copy, or let me know where I can find one.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

Still got your arctic truck mate?

yes mate still got her, giving it a birthday at the moment :)

-air lockers
-10,000 pound Warm winch
-new rear bar
-just installed ARE intercooler kit,
-new titanium 3" Exhaust
-4" snorkel and Custom Airbox
-Last thing will be a Tune on the Dyno

Latest posts

Back