muster raffle proceeds poll

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

who gets the 2014 muster raffle proceeds

• Royal Flying Doctor Service

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Mcgrath Foundation

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Cancer Council

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Care flight

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Angel flight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beyond Blue

Votes: 20 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparra04

Reaction score
With the muster raffle about to get underway(some great prizes this year) we need to vote on who gets the proceeds from this years muster?
the last 2 years it has gone to RFDS
The committee have come up with 6 options

ROYAL FLYING DOCTOR SERVICE

McGRATH FOUNDATION

CANCER COUNCIL

CARE FLIGHT

ANGEL FLIGHT

BEYOND BLUE

the poll will run till 20th october

Last edited:
keep on voting guys we really value your input on who we can raise money for, like John said they are all worthy but if we can focus on one to give as much cash to as possible who would you choose??

The last two muster have raised over $2000 for the RFDS and they are very much deserving of all donations, so do we keep our support to them or one of the other very deserving charities, for me i chose a different one for this year but thats only one vote, we really need eveyone vote to get the best overall opinion.

Cheers fellas,
keep them coming.

Have YOU voted yet?
I can see who has and has not, pull ya fingers out

Vote-for-Vader--116247.jpg

One-sheet-one-vote--104055.jpg

Lottery-Ticket--6184.jpg

Last edited:
Ok so I've voted, was hard to pick between RFDS and Beyond Blue,
will get flamed for this but cancer council and McGrath foundation get their fair share of corporate sponsorship , working in the oncology industry I get to see how many men get treated for prostrate vs women for breast and it would blow your mind it's close to 8:1 , yet less funding is provided .

So I have voted for beyond blue , I have seen work done as a result of them in men's cancer support .

I also support the RFDS as I may need them one day, through a little project of mine they have received over $300 this year and a lot of navara owners have now got an outside temp display.

So depending on funds raised could it also be split? Between RFDS and BB

I voted beyond blue, but I hope rfds get it
I voted for rfds last 2 years

I believe cancer council ect get more than enough with there raffles and other fundraising
My mum has been collecting for them for years
just my thoughts, they all do good
cheers

I think the untimely death of Robin Williams prompted my vote to beyond blue. Depression and suicidal thoughts are generally sweeped under the covers these day's the poor folk affected often never seek the help they need until it's too late.

Beyond blue is 5 votes in front with 8 days left on the poll
Have YOU voted

Whilst beyond blue may do a good job. I just find it hard to fathom that beyond blue appointed jeff kennett to a role with them. The guy cut so much money from psychiatric hospitals

delete this if you want Sparra. Its my gripe

Last edited:
Whilst beyond blue may do a good job. I just find it hard to fathom that beyond blue appointed jeff kennett to a role with them. The guy cut so much money from psychiatric hospitals

delete this if you want Sparra. Its my gripe

you are more than welcome to your gripe mate, I am not a fan of kennet myself

Kennett is only a figurehead. Pretty poor choice of course, given his past, but he's not the one answering the phone if you're feeling down - and should never be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back