Companion solar blankets on clearance at Bunnings.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinE

Reaction score
Just putting it out there that Bunnings seem to be clearing these panels ATM. $149.

I've never felt the need for solar, due to the way that we travel, but at that price, I bought one anyway!

Now i've got to figure out how I'm going to use it!

Big discussion in that thread linked, worth a read. Someone got one or two in SA for $75 as well I believe... They're pretty convinced that they are pretty much exactly the same, apparently tentworld has one too for around $400.

I finally got through those 8 pages Bods!

Those guys reckon that the Companion 75AH battery box is going for $90 (page 8) I'm off work today, so going for a look!

I bought my solar mat on Tuesday, there were 6 panels left at Windsor Gardens Bunnings on Wednesday. Price is still $149.

Modbury & Parafield didn't have any solar mats - Woodville & Prospect still had them at $149. But not many!

The guy that bought his solar mat in that thread for $75 in SA got them from Seaford. That's a 3 to 3.5 hour round trip for me. Not happening lol!

Ah ok, good luck. Pity they never brought them to wa, would have been a bargain at that price...

No batteries at Windsor Gardens, Prospect, or Modbury. Apparently there is one at Parafield.

Still plenty of solar mats at Prospect, but they're labelled $199.

Still 6 at Windsor Gardens, labelled at $149.

None at Modbury.

Back