Height of d22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karl

Reaction score
Hey guys, been a while since I've posted on here.

Doing a few upgrades to the d22 and I'm worried about the height of the d22. I'm lifting 2 inches have roof racks on and stealing a basket from my mates patrol. If someone has these done, could you give me an estimate of your height. I work in Brisbane city and car parks arnt 4x4 friendly.

Last edited:
I find it a bit hard to believe that you are sitting level to a Patrol that has a 2' lift. On a good day you will sit level with a lifted Patrol with the basket on.
The rear of my canopy is sitting at 1.820mm from level garage with maybe 100kgs of weight in the back.
What is the measurement to the back of your canopy?

You are correct. We had another look yesterday at work. And the difference was quite large. (we both must have been high on first look!) OK sweet. Gives my mind some ease.

You are correct. We had another look yesterday at work. And the difference was quite large. (we both must have been high on first look!) OK sweet. Gives my mind some ease.

Lol, yup that will do it lol

I have a 40 mm lift and a small basket on the roof. Just gave it a quick measure, around 193 cm. I have had problems hitting the warning thingies at the ticket machine in the only underground car park I have tried to go in since, and had to reverse back out. Not much room in some of them. When I put the second spare up there (which is mostly why I put it on) I think it would be over 2 mts.

ps. I don't have factory roof racks. I have rhino racks, which sit a couple of inches higher than standard factory racks. So that makes it a bit higher again.

Thanks for the replies on this guys, i also have rhino racks on, so the canopy is an older tjm and she does sit high at the back, but i'm hoping with a basket she will level out and be pretty close. Its currently sitting higher then my roof racks. Every Carpark i use in the city are 2m, missos car and the statesman will work in small carparks.

So after the 2inch lift. With the extra height of my canopy coming in at 1.94

Latest posts

Back