New Member from Ouyen

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubb

Reaction score
This guy is from where????, south of Mildura, you blink you miss it, I'm Chubb been 4WDing for a while, bought a D22 3.0l TD and thought I'd join up and join the community, big difference from the triton, L/Cruiser and patrols I've had, lighter, more fun in a smaller package, I run a 4WD recovery service here and I'm also the only licenced Tow truck driver so recoveries are second nature, head out to Lake Tyrell home of the Swan Hill off road club, Hattah get to the off road race held there, and when possible get into all sorts of trouble in the soft sand and mud, i'll post up some pics of the pig so all can have a laugh, yes, I call it the pig, catch ya all soon.

Who were you hiding from staying in Walpeup, even wanted escapee's give it a miss..lol, nice caravan spot actually, for all of you have never been in the area, the highway is good, but if you take one of those little dirt roads you see going nowhere then the fun begins, sand can be anywhere from 4 inches to 18 inches deep, mud is as slippery as a politician, the new lake that's been built in Ouyen has around 5000 fish added to it, fishing is catch and release for now, boating, jet ski's allowed, drop me a pm and stop for coffee or if you need a stop over, I put people up when I tow them in if they have nowhere to stay, pets are fine but NO TORTOISES, they're too rowdy and make bad drunks.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back