My Boat, sadly the Navara cant tow it

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yobbo

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of my boat, when the weather is good I spent nearly every weekend on it with my kids and Wife, and we go away in it for a week at a time over holidays

10173_490405471030623_17520583_n.jpg

Last edited:
NICE!!, thats one heck of a boat, would be pretty cool going away on it.
I wouldnt mind that with with a ski boat in tow for when you find the calm water, then crack out the wakeboard and wake skate, i could spend months doing that,, fishing, skiing, drinking and sun what a cracker.

What model Nav do you have?

LOL wouldn't matter , it would be around 9 ton dry weight , and needs to be moved on a low loader float , my father when he was alive had a 42 foot west Australian built boat , a leader , ill try to dig up some pics

it weighs about 7 ton, and my Nav is a 04 D22. the boat is 33 foot, boating is a good lifestyle, the kids love it, I plan to upgrade to a bigger boat in a few years, something around 45 foot, I actually have the smallest boat out of all my boating friends, most have 40-50 plus footers, although all of them are a lot older and have a lot more $$$$ than me, it`s pretty good when we all raft up together for the weekend, kicking back having a few beers listening to music and doing a bit of fishing, here is a photo taken a few weekends ago

920961_10201727078921593_1939387552_o.jpg

whats that set u back in fuel for a weekend away
Boaties usually work economy in gallons per mile , lol my father had a pair of 350 hp perkins v8 turbo diesels , and got 1 gallon to the nautical mile , the boat on here wouldn't be a lot better maybe 1/2 to 3/4 a gallon a mile

It has a single 165hp volvo penta turbo diesel, and I cruise at 9-10 knots and it uses about 13L per hour, at 6-8 knots about 8-9L per hour and max speed which is only about 14 knots its about 20L per hour. I just refueled yesterday for the last 3 weekends I went away in (3 out of the last 5) and it only took 80L to fill, so it is very economical. Over Easter we traveled about 140km from the Gold Coast to Brisbane and back over 7 days just kicking back and cruising at 6-8 knots and we only used 105L for the week, our trip cost more in beer than it did fuel, and that was anchoring at a different anchorage every night, 1 knot is 1.8 km

Latest posts

Back