My Boat fish and ski

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COLAB

Reaction score
Tracker Targa V18 combo with Mercury 115 HP :

qo6q.jpg

img20120504163316.jpg

img20120504163602.jpg

img20120504163248.jpg

Mate that is one beautiful looking area you live in. Fishing and skiing in one boat, that's what I call living the dream! Ben

That is one bliss boat. I have to admit the nicest one I have seen. Great combo ski and fishing aswell. I have to be honest and say I've never heard of that brand but dam that has brilliant line. Any chance you can let us know what it set you back.

How does the mercury motor run? I've had my heart set on a Etec motor when u get ny boat

Mate that is one beautiful looking area you live in. Fishing and skiing in one boat, that's what I call living the dream! Ben

Yes it's the best fresh water fishing boat in the north america since a long time, number one sale in the US.:rock:

That is one bliss boat. I have to admit the nicest one I have seen. Great combo ski and fishing aswell. I have to be honest and say I've never heard of that brand but dam that has brilliant line. Any chance you can let us know what it set you back.

How does the mercury motor run? I've had my heart set on a Etec motor when u get ny boat

Yes its a great combo boat : http://www.trackerboats.com/boat/?boat=3502

The Mercury is a 115 HP 4 stroke and drink same as an Honda Fit, and you can upgrade to a 150 HP maximum.

Latest posts

Back