What do you tow?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the d22s need a different attachment to be able to tow a trailer?? Coz it doesn't have the same connection... ??

i tow a 5.2m formosa centre console. usually use a 5.0L statesman to tow but i was impressed with how well the little 2.5 was at towing

Do the d22s need a different attachment to be able to tow a trailer?? Coz it doesn't have the same connection... ??

if you mean electrical plug, you can buy adaptors to change from one type of plug to pretty much any other type of plug or you can just change your plug. aint real hard to do

That thing is bloody massive!
I tow a Quintrex 500 sea breeze and a 4m Zodiac RIB.

same!
347jn0i.jpg

Awesome boat hey! My Dad bought it new and he downsized so I bought it off him :)

yeah, i love it. perfect size for my needs and it's still light enough to handle on my own, mostly. and it's big enough to bypass the compulsory life jacket rules!
not that wearing a life jacket is a bad thing!

yeah, i love it. perfect size for my needs and it's still light enough to handle on my own, mostly. and it's big enough to bypass the compulsory life jacket rules!
not that wearing a life jacket is a bad thing!
Same here. What outboard have you got on yours? I have a 90hp Yamaha. I hate wearing a lifejacket haha. Lucky I'm a good swimmer. I have a inflatable one, less bulky but only use it on the kayak depending where I'm paddling to.

Same here. What outboard have you got on yours? I have a 90hp Yamaha. I hate wearing a lifejacket haha. Lucky I'm a good swimmer. I have a inflatable one, less bulky but only use it on the kayak depending where I'm paddling to.

mine came with a 70hp yamaha which i traded for a no warranty ebay special 90hp yamaha.
it blew up after only a handful of hours, so now have a 90hp mercury
absolutely nothing wrong with the merc, but liked the yamaha!

mine came with a 70hp yamaha which i traded for a no warranty ebay special 90hp yamaha.
it blew up after only a handful of hours, so now have a 90hp mercury
absolutely nothing wrong with the merc, but liked the yamaha!

The Yamaha goes hard! Love it :)

i sold my 70 yamaha and got a 90 etec. the etec is good, plenty of power and great fuel economy, but i wish id stuck with yamaha now

Formosa

480 Formosa centre console,50 yamy,can sit on 120klms & only have to change in to 4th on one hill on way to Bermagui.Plays havoc with the fuel econ though.

Latest posts

Back