diagram of the connector of the camera's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navd23

Reaction score
question
I have a Nissan Navara D23 tekna 360 camera system
Now I bought an android radio
wants my rear camera back
know someone the diagram of the connector of the camera's
there are 2 konectors 1 iso and the other is for the cameras
thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Most cameras have 4 wires - two for power (which you don't have to worry about) and two for signal. When I connected mine up, I tried it one way - didn't work - reversed the polarity and off it went.

That assumes that the camera is activated (and powered by) the reversing light, tapped off the loom under the tailgate. That's how mine is done.

thank you for the reply
but I think that all cameras in radio together in one plug,
I want him as branches.

Nissan Australia don't supply the Tekna camera system as an option - unfortunately we're on the side of the planet where Nissan believes we've only just managed to climb down from the trees and have not yet figured out how to paint parking lot divisions outside our caves.

That means I can't head down to the dealership and take a look at one, or ask the service manager, or have a chat to someone from here to take a look at it. The only thing I can suggest is that most ISO looms for stereo systems have standard connections and determining which is the camera input, then cutting into the car side of the loom (using screw-on mechanical connectors, not crimp-on ones) may be the best option for you.

Latest posts

Back