Pics of your Nav in beautiful places.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 3 would be a much better pic if there wasn't the pile of rubbish on the left hand side. Sheesh what's this world coming to when people leave rubbish like that on the side of the road :sarcastic:

Jeezuz, someone did'nt get a root last night, out in the cold with the cows last night ay..

:cheers!:

Wow I fully expected a nibble but I didn't expect the bite to take the hook, line, sinker and fishing rod.

IMG_6318Medium.jpg

glasshouse mud :)

Was glad to see the rock after a long trip across the Plenty Hwy....

Attachments

• IMG_20110512_145002.jpg
    IMG_20110512_145002.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
Reg83, I'd be keen to hear about your trip across the Plenty as I'm planning to head up there next year. Do you have a trip thread? (Probably best not to derail this thread.)

how do you post a single thumbnail pic without having the entire album linked to it..
yes i do use photobucket..
thanks..

here's one i prepared earlier,
photobucket.jpg

just copy that link and paste it in the thread where you want the picture to show

i did that,but when you open it then it allows the person viewing to look at all your other picks in photobucket also.
i only want to show what i selected.

I went to take a pic of my Nav in a beautiful place the other day, parked between a cow shit and afterbirth cover cattle crush and a big cream shed, then realised beautiful is definitely a personal thing and not everyone would see the beauty of my surrounds.

i did that,but when you open it then it allows the person viewing to look at all your other picks in photobucket also.
i only want to show what i selected.

well, i dunno what's going on with yours then, when that tag is put in you can't actually click the photo, it just displays as a picture in the thread.

are you absolutely sure you copied and pasted that link? maybe your photobucket is set up different to mine...

Latest posts

Back