Lithgow area day trip

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok looks like 2 threads r becoming 1 here.

Wheeny can be challenging with stock suspension. I would have bash plates if this is you.

Happy to move it to the 27th. I'll re post in the right thread.

In that case count me in for Sunday!! What channel will you be on?

Am I the only person who's rear bumper cries while watching that. Are they taking hard tracks or is that the overall track standard. Or am I a big girls blouse and those tracks are actually basic.

Am I the only person who's rear bumper cries while watching that. Are they taking hard tracks or is that the overall track standard. Or am I a big girls blouse and those tracks are actually basic.

hard tracks - but mostly Ive seen are close to this

please anyone who have been to the area - correct me if I am wrong

It's been a while but that if looks like they r putting that wrangler through it paces in the hardest lines.
In saying that the chicken tracks are also challenging.

Minimums would be bash plate, good ATs, recovery points.
Recommendations - lift, winch, bar work etc

The power line track is mostly dirt ruts and only a bit if rock. Big holes tho. I use to take my patrol through there and still lift wheels everywhere. So a navara is going to do it tough in some places. A good line and low tyre pressures is a good start. And if you have to hit things at speed than it will usually break something.

image-1850286137.jpg

My patrol. Untill some ass stole it.

Had it 10 years from new. I eat baked beans when I was an apprentice so I could afford the repayments for five years. Loved that thing, I would still have it if it wasn't taken. Owed me almost 80k I worked out. Got 21k payout for insurance. :-(

Latest posts

Back