2014 Muster - Date Location and Info

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a reminder to get your rego forms in before the end of september so we can order you a shirt in the size of your choice.
After sept and its we will be restricted to a few common sizes.

So come on guys help us out and get'em in.

No dramas,
How much are the raffle tickets btw?

$5 each or five for $20 mate

I can say if you do buy some the odds on winning are awesome!!
not only do we have a truck load of prises, but as the raffle is pretty much for those that will be attending or who can get a proxy there really will be limited tickets.

The best thing about the Raffle is that you get to choose your prize from whats on the table. If your name is called you pick and keep going until the table is empty.

will post mine this week - will be in the lux and my 80% finish project camper trailer

Attachments

• 984217_10152393843906589_7041400441223850031_n.jpg
    984217_10152393843906589_7041400441223850031_n.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 61
Sent mine a while back, heard nothing so far, was there to be a confirmation sent back?

We should be confirming with everyone, sorry we havent got back to you mate.

Im sure we have it, I will ask Tony tonight as he has a spreadsheet going with all the attendance and raffle info on it.

Good stuff guys, we had a muster meeting last night and Tony said he was onto it.

He has been doing a spread sheet with everyone on it listing all rego payments and raffle ticket purchases.

So rest assured its all documented.

At the muster you will be able to see all the raffle tickets with your names on them before they go into the barrel so everyone will know its all above board.
We normally get one of the sponsors if they are there to draw the names out so you can then pick one of the prises straight off the table that you want most.

Hey guys is there a cut of date to register for the muster. I want to come but can't Guarantee I'll be able to make it due to work. Cheers.

Hey guys is there a cut of date to register for the muster. I want to come but can't Guarantee I'll be able to make it due to work. Cheers.

Im in a similar boat...our house builder needed more money.if more work turns up im coming..if not ill have to pass

Im in a similar boat...our house builder needed more money.if more work turns up im coming..if not ill have to pass

No guys there isnt really a cut off, you can pay on the day of the event if you want.

BUT for the t-shirts to be made in your size we do need as many regos as possible,
If you cant we may not have your exact t-shirt size, we will do our best to have a few of each sizes to try and cater for late comers but we cant afford to cary loads of stock as we simply dont have the money for that.

So if you do end up being able to come then shoot us a rego form as early as you can or worse case is rock on up on the weekend and we will get you sorted as best as possible.

We would be happy to see you there no matter when you rego

Thanks Nathan for the info. I'll swing a rego form through as soon as I know I can make it. Really hope I can join in the fun.

Latest posts

Back