Dtronic chip zd30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keechy

Reaction score
Hi all new to this forum thought i'd share some info
Found out yesterday i have a Dtronic chip in my D22 ZD30
Was told by alot of people that they cant be tuned as no one supports them anymore however i have found a company in melbourne eastern suburbs that do. Dynomotive in Bayswater they just quoted me $360+gst to tune the chip.
It sounds like the old version of unichip software is what is needed to talk to the chip and see whats happening inside there, with a windows 95 computer.
Does anyone know of anywhere else that tunes these chips these days?
Thanks in advance.

I have one also but it has developed dry joints inside the chip and has a nasty habbit of shutting down my injector pump. Damn I miss it

More that likely it is the harness that had an issue, it was a reasonably common issue with old d-tronic chips.

The unichip itself can be hard wired to the vehicle and will work flawlessly for years to come for a fraction of the price of buying a new chip.

You can get the ECU remapped these days with some awesome results. I had mine done by East Coast Performance and Tuning
https://baet.com.au/These guys are well spoken of as well
A remap is better than a chip, and mostly cheaper as well. But as you already have your chip it looks cheaper to stay with it and have it returned
If you are of a mind to try yourself, Rumpig has an awesome thread on here on how to do a remap yourself!

Latest posts

Back