Voice controls?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b1benno

Reaction score
Any way to voice dial etc on ST models?
I can record a voice tag but can't work out how to dial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm working this out on my motorcycle. Not a lot of success while on the bike, but in a quiet room I can say "wake up phone ... call (person)" and it then tells me who it thinks I want to call and asks me to confirm yes or no - then dials them.

It's not an exact science yet, and doesn't work on the bike's intercom in spite of it having bluetooth. I might look into other apps like Jarvis etc.

It may be a setting on your phone that needs changing. What handset have you got?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I've got a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Aldi just solved the issue for me, I was in Aldi Grafton and they had one of those Bluetooth thingies for $30 so I grabbed it. Can't play with it yet, it's packed away, I've been busy the last couple of days. Will play tomorrow evening after we get back home. Six and a half hours drive south, thank bloody goodness I don't have to haul the caravan over the stupid bridge in Grafton, what idiot thought to build something like that?

Latest posts

Back