Ironman Bull Bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aussiebean

Reaction score
Has anyone had the Ironman Bull bar fitted and what do they think of the quality, as far as I can see, it is one of the few that are made and fitted to the shape of the front of the car, without need for the infills, as the infills I feel could be an issue if not fitted correctly, and if they were to fall off, you could be left with the expense of replacing them.
I like the price of the bar, as it is a fair bit cheaper than the straight bars as supplied by ARB and TJM, but not over keen of the infills.
Pictures would be appreciated
Thanks
Karl

I priced the ironman and the tjm explorer bar and there was about $200 difference. The ironman is a direct replacement no infills or cutting. I went the tjm explorer bar which does have the front bumper cut but i think its a nicer looking bar.
Ill attach a photo as an example mine get fitted tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-10-30-19-49-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-10-30-19-49-20.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 389
Yes I have the Iron Man Deluxe bar fitted... easy to fit bar that took about 4 hours to get on, the bar looks quite nice with the quality and finish is of what you would expect from a reputable brand. However I had a problem with the indicator led, iron man were quick to respond and sent me a replacement part within 2 days, which shows their dedication and customer service.

I guess the other positive was since there was no cutting involved of the existing bumper i was able to sell my factory bumper and nudge bar, which reduced the overall cost substantially.

Latest posts

Back