cheapest batteries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey guys, i just wanted to let u know i started a new battery business. im not here to give to advertise as i think its against forum rules. but i wanted to dispel a couple of myths. this thing with 'you get what you pay for' is a real cliche. when it comes to automotive industry a lot of things are really inflated. if i bought a battery from nrma for $350 and i get a battery from dealer for $150 yet its the same battery from the same reseller who sold it to them does that mean that the $350 battery is better? all it means is nrma made $250 profit and the dealer got a $50 profit.

There is a advertising section available on this forum, are you selling N70ZZ batteries for $142?. And yes many myths about batteries, most relate to false claims of capacity just like solar panels. Good luck with your new venture.
Cheers

hi john thanx for the heads up i didnt realise there was that section. yes i am selling that for that at the moment. please check it out.

as for myths well yes i am living up to my business name. the cheaper batteries tend to advertise for a CCA that they can barely make yet the better quality ones usually are on the upper end of the CCA spectrum.

i also recondition batteries but i decided i wont sell them for retail i sell them in bulk to wreckers and used car sales (this is where i earn the big $$$). there is a small group of people who swear my reco's. they wont buy anything but reco's as some have lasted longer than new ones. for the price you and the warranty u cant go wrong, espcially using it as a spare.

Latest posts

Back