Vacuum Tubes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_mog

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have the drawings for the turbo vacuum pipes but i can't seem to figure out something:.

1) Turbo side:
From the vacuum pump the pipe goes to a steel manifold that split into 2 pipes then from one pipe it goes to a steel pipe that crosses over the engine, from the other end it then connects to the solenoid on the VAC then from the OUT of the solenoid it goes to the actuator on the turbo.
From the 3rd pipe on the solenoid it then connects to a t-piece on the air box, the other side of the t-piece then connects to the 2nd steel pipe that crosses the engine.
This is where i am stuck, where does the other end connect to?

2) Cut off side:
From the other vacuum t-piece it connects to the solenoid VAC, from the OUT to the actuator on the intake manifold. the 3rd pipe i have no idea.

Any assistance in this matter will be great.

Kenny

We've noted some variations in how the cars were constructed in the past across different parts of the world. Yours is highlighting another variation.

On mine, the metal vac tubes terminate above the oil filter on the right hand side of the vehicle. From there, one rubber vac hose makes its way to the brake booster and the other rubber vac hose used to make its way across to the Boost Control Solenoid (BCS).

So have a look at the other side of the second metal tube, and look around the brake booster.

What year model is yours?

Latest posts

Back