Body lift in Queensland

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i rang up mike from turners engineering yesterday and he said get the bodylift done, get it checked out by him and if good, then you get the mod plate and you dont have to do anything else after that.

I got mike to mod plate my body lift all sweet!!!!

Last edited:
Hey fellas, new to the forum, I have a body lift coming in the mail in the next day or two. I understand that putting the blocks in will be the easy part, but when it comes to extending things, I don't really know where to start or what to look for when checking what needs to be extended. I drive a 2013 D22, the basic one will be the steering shaft but even that i'm not certain where to start. Is there instructions or a guide around? The steel bullbar one above will help, now I know what i'm doing with that.

You'll also have to lift the rear chrome step and either space the intercooler up or fit a longer rubber seal between the scoop and the cooler.

Luke .The bodylifts and extending if things on our d22 is fairly straight forward .They are a easy car to work with.

Bodylift itself is straight forward. If you got the kit from John at Zordo Suspension it will come with instructions etc and they are pretty good.

-Lower radiator shroud needs to be removed completely .This doesn't go back on so bin it
-top and bottom bolt a on the steering shaft need to be undone before doing lift .This just get tightened at end of lift. again doesn't need additional parts to extend it. Enough length in shaft for this
-fuel filler neck needa to be undone and removed then re attached once blocks are in.-top mount intercooler needs to be lifted and new hoses fitted or something to reseal the cooler to scoop
- there is a support bar around the drive shaft coming from the gearbox. cut the washer in the middle off it and refit

Don't think there is much else to be done

Goodluck

Thanks heaps for the reply!

I am mechanically minded so I can figure things as I go, but could you possibly PM to me some pictures just of the lower radiator shroud i'll be removing, the locations of those bolts on the steering shaft, and the location of the washer i'll need to cut and refit? If I looked myself I couldn't be 100% on those things and I don't want to screw it up. Sorry for the dumbass questions haha. As far as the top mount intercooler problem I'll make up something to fill that gap. I've seen heaps of ideas around the Navara facebook page.

Pm me your number mate and I'll get some shots .I'll be working on the car sarvo so I'll howpfully remember to get them

Pm me your number mate and I'll get some shots .I'll be working on the car sarvo so I'll howpfully remember to get them

You are such a nice guy russ...
May call upon your expertise when I do my body lift...

How's that shed going???? Must be time a few of the NAV boys come around for a look see...??

Hope you and the BETTER Half are travelling well.

You are such a nice guy russ...
May call upon your expertise when I do my body lift...

How's that shed going???? Must be time a few of the NAV boys come around for a look see...??

Hope you and the BETTER Half are travelling well.

Hey man

Sheds nearing completion .What I mean by that is I've moved into it but still have landscaping works to do like tank, grass, wife's vegetables garden, etc. Once it's all settled and I'm not so busy on weekends I'll be shooting some messages for a bbq at mine.

How's everything on your side mate? Still at Nathan's Trailers or whichever it is.Don't pass that way much anymore.

Russ

Sent you a PM with my number mate. Body lift has arrived but no instructions. I do have a print out of instructions that I believe come with the zordo kit. Bullbars off so far

Hey man Sheds nearing completion .What I mean by that is I've moved into it but still have landscaping works to do like tank, grass, wife's vegetables garden, etc. Once it's all settled and I'm not so busy on weekends I'll be shooting some messages for a bbq at mine. How's everything on your side mate? Still at Nathan's Trailers or whichever it is.Don't pass that way much anymore. Russ

Russ,

A lot has changed in my life since our last trip and the last time we caught up at Supercheap auto ..

It's one of those things we need to sit down and talk about and not voice it on the forum...

Look forward to a catch up...

Take care

Sorry all back on topic!!!

Latest posts

Back