The Fire Truck Build

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ezuta9u6.jpg
2ysuquru.jpg

How did you blot up the rear light's

After much though and delays because I couldn't thinks of a nice way to do it, I ended up using a couple of tech screws (like the small roofing ones) they are on solid. Wires are on the outside for now.

Yeah never thought of text screws. I want to run the wires in the bar but don't want to drill in the tub to run cables. Not sold in the idea other then counter sink bolts cant really thing of any other way.

You can run though the bar, then into the tub there are some gromets in the front of the tub you can utilise.

Didn't think of them maybe because I have a hard liner and can't see them. Worried about letting water in tho.

Didn't think of them maybe because I have a hard liner and can't see them. Worried about letting water in tho.

Would get more water trough the tailgate IMHO, I have a small hole in one grommet and a cable poked through for my dual battery. Seems ok.

Do your front tyres scrub at all?

Truck looks awesome mate.

Looking to put some 265/70/17 on mine. Do you have any issues with your scrubbing on the front mud flaps.

tyre guys have suggested I go a 2" lift to avoid this.

your thoughts / experience would appreciated.

Dan

Truck looks awesome mate.

Looking to put some 265/70/17 on mine. Do you have any issues with your scrubbing on the front mud flaps.

tyre guys have suggested I go a 2" lift to avoid this.

your thoughts / experience would appreciated.

Dan
You might be waiting a while for a reply Dan, the op bought a BT50 about a year ago. But to answer your question that tyre size should fit provided your front end is not sagged.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back