Ironman bullbar lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robonav

Reaction score
My ironman bullbar lights have not worked since I got them.
Are they fog lights, driving lights or daytime running lights?
Can they be changed into any of the above?
TIA

are they the round lights set in ? if so they would be driving lights and yes you can swap them to something better as long as you get the same diameter.

Thanks Jonny. Yes they are the 100mm ones set into the bar. I assume they are the standard ones.
Removed the bulb (H3 12v/55w). Was wondering if I could replace with 100w?

they would be just for driving lights not spot lights at that wattage. you could try a set of Phillips brand higher wattage but i think your main issue with this conversion from driving to spots are the reflector inside the light dome, not the chrome backing thats ok but the reflector that covers over the bulb face, guys cut this off when fitting high wattage bulbs for spot use. might be easier to look for a set of 100mm dia spoties ready to fit plus you get thicker wiring with them ..

Thanks for the help guys. Thinking I might just convert them to daytime running lights with standard 55w bulbs (or similar LEDs) and mount some spotties on the bar.

It would probably handle a 100 watt bulb but sometimes they use the most basic of wireing. The easiest way that's a bit old school is to put the bigger bulb in and run it for a period of time and using your hand hold the wire and feel for excess heat.

Remember they are just running lights so were never designed to be anything powerful. I doubt Ironman would be able to help much.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back