Front seat covers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcv

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm looking at getting some seat covers for the Nav,

Not sure what to get, Sheepskin, neoprene, or canvas.

Just after some reasonably priced good fitting covers for a tradie. don't need to be waterproof, just reasonably tough.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Richard

i`ve got supercheap black canvas ones that are reasonably priced and easy to fit, i`m happy with them and they clean easily too (((-:

Have a look at candy canvas' web site. I got a set earlier this year . Some people don't like the style as the back of the seat isn't covered.

It depends on the purpose of why you want seat covers. However, I find the best for all-round use and protection is neoprene. I use Dingo Trails seat covers for my car seats and have found them to be great.

Ive been using the 3 star natures fleece ones from autobarn for years now as a sparky so medium dirt factor usually

Lots cheaper than canvas ones which wear through after 5 years or so, and sheepskin feels luxury on 3 degree weekday mornings

Get them on catalog special for about $250 a set, usually last 3-4 years till they get a bit crappy, then bung em in the dogs kennel

https://www.autobarn.com.au/seat-co...tar-seat-covers-size-30-50-charcoal-nf3ch3050

I got a set of the neoprene ones from 4x4 supercenter. I reckon they are great, been on for around 12 months. I may take them off for a clean and check underneath now that I think of it

Latest posts

Back