any body know of a good 4wd / suspension shop ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomski

Reaction score
hi guys
got a d22 2.5 2011
does any body know of a good 4wd / suspension shop ?
i live i western Sydney between blacktown to Windsor

i need a new torsion bar as i lifted rear 50mm 2" front is 30mm friking crappy Nissan navra this was going to be my last car only done 80K
since doing cranking up the torsion bar it creaks & groan driving over anything sometimes sounds like bloody thing going to break in half nobody can see anything wrong all the adjustment is correct when i have about 1/2 to 1/4 tank or its raining it hardy does it
winding it down makes no difference
i hope a new torsion bar will fix it
so i need a a good 4wd / suspension shop ?
i live i western Sydney between blacktown to Windsor
thanks Tom

I had a similar noise with mine after doing the same as you, new rear springs and winding the torsion bars up. It turned out to be the 2 big solid metal cylinder type things that sot in front of the rear spring hangers. The factory springs were a lot smaller on the leading edge so has more room when flexing. The new springs were actually touching it and making a horrible noise on certain suspension movements. I'd have a look at that first and if you didn't remove them when fitting the new springs, you will need to cut them out...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back