Different sensors wiring colors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdgarS

Reaction score
Hi mates! This is my first post on the site, have been reading for a few days and really liked the site!

Recently I brought a new to me 2008 D22 dx, originally it was fitted with a zd30 but now it has a petrol Chevy 4.3 v6 with an adapter plate to the original transmission using even the stock Nissan flywheel and clutch.

So the problem is when I got the truck the only gauge working was the speedo and battery light, nothing else works because previous owner chopped all the wiring!, What I need to know is what wires (color) goes to: Water temp sender, Oil pressure switch, crank shaft position sensor and camshaft position sensor.

As the ecm is still there and some of the original wire loom still remains I'm going to try and get all the gauges working as close to stock as can be done.

Thanks in advance for your replys and greetings from Venezuela!

Common guys, nobody? Just lift the hood and look at what wires arrive at the sensor connector. I'm really eager to get this truck to 100%. Already got fuel gauge and hand brake light to work.

Thanks for the link mate, I already have searched that manual front to back up and down but the pinout and wiring colors doesn't seem to match what's in my truck. So far I have been making progress with a multi meter and test light.

Í reached a dead end and that's why I started the thread. I'm new to the forum but not new to messing with car wiring and electrical gremlins.

a little tricky as your truck will be a different version and possibly different wiring.
eg 2008 models don't have the zd30 engine, they stopped production in 2006/2007.
i know the overseas version of the zd30 is a little different.
probably why the wiring diagrams in the manuals don't match your truck.

Ok, Will be trying to see if I can find the wires to everything. Too bad there is not another bakie nearby to take a look under the hood.

According to the papers mine is a Japanese spec 2008 dx with the zd30 and fstr30a so no mistake there about it being originally a zd regardless of the year.

Thanks for the reply's, will get back to you.

According to the papers mine is a Japanese spec 2008 dx with the zd30 and fstr30a so no mistake there about it being originally a zd regardless of the year.

sorry but your papers are wrong.
the japan factory closed down in 2007.
there was no D22 production for most of 2007.
2008 they restarted in thailand and with the YD25 engine.

Latest posts

Back