lightbar mounts

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sauce91

Reaction score
gday guys....does anyone know where i can get some brackets or something to mount a light bar above the windscreen, i want to put a light bar on but not at the stage of a bullbar yet

Cheers

gday guys....does anyone know where i can get some brackets or something to mount a light bar above the windscreen, i want to put a light bar on but not at the stage of a bullbar yet

Cheers
What do you have to mount to?. Ebay has thousands of brackets or you could make your own, if you have a roofbar I've seen large hose-clamps used.

I want to mount it just above the windscreen....have seen the bullseye brackets but they don't make them for the np300, I won't have any idea how to make them myself not that handy. The picture I posted is exactly what I want for mine but don't know where it's from

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,321
Probably another country haha...

Bullzeye should make one, they probably just need a vehicle to use as a build dummy... otherwise, you'll have to check out european websites...

I looked closely and it's a Victorian plate on the car haha, I've contacted bulls eye and they told me they have nothing for the np300 which sucks!

I couldn't imagine what driving at night with that light bar in that position is going to be like. I have a pair of light bars on my roof - set back from the edge of the windscreen - and I still get a distracting amount of light on my bonnet (about the front quarter, which I can barely see from the driving position, but that's enough).

The best position for roof lights - in my opinion - is just above the rear of the roof so that it can "see" the road ahead, and forward enough so that NO light can enter the rear of the cabin. This should leave enough of your roof so that light from the upper sections of the reflectors around each of the individual LEDs isn't reflected onto the bonnet.

It's from experience - and my roof lights aren't all that bright (about 1720LM each). But in the dead of night when I'm towing my 2.5T caravan in a forest with stupid roos hopping all over the place, the last thing I want is to blind myself. Mine work - JUST - because I sit lower in my seat so I can't see my own bonnet (anyone that knows me will now that's not really easy for me to do!).

Have the np300s got rails on the roof? This is how I've done mine on my d22.
d5433ba46d72e5461d1aab74cf379072.jpg

I have made brackets to mount it to the roof rack rails that hold the roof rack on. I just got a couple of l shaped brackets from bunnings that are 6mm thick and cut them to the right length...

just been in contact with bulls eye they have brackets coming out in a few weeks but only suit 50" curved light bars that measure 1270mm from bolt end to bolt end measured straight across and 8mm mouting holes.....any suggestions on where to get a light bar matching those specs, I've tried ebay and its just too confusing for me just wondering if anyone has a light bar that size already and can tell me where its from and not wanting to spend a small fortune as well
cheers

Latest posts

Back