Changing oil brands

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benengel

Reaction score
G'Day team
for the last 4 to 5 oils changes i have used penrite HPR Diesel 10w 40 in a 10l container at $126 a pop.
i am thinking of changing over to valvoline diesel extra 15w 40 in a 10l container for 96$ a pop

What have you guys been using or any advice on brands.

Hi Mate

I have been using delo 15w40 for a couple of yrs and done many services and i prefer this oil.
engine runs smoother especially when cold.
I do changes every 5000km .
But if your worrried about price buy in 20l drum from caltex and you'll get the best deal

I use Castrol Magnatec 10W/40. Usually wait till it's on special, which it regularly seems to be, and grab a few of them. Normally about $42 for a 6 litre container but usually get them for $25-$30 each.

I use Castrol Magnatec 10W/40. Usually wait till it's on special, which it regularly seems to be, and grab a few of them. Normally about $42 for a 6 litre container but usually get them for $25-$30 each.

That's the stuff I use too. In both my D22 & my wife's Pajero. Sometimes comes up for less than $20 for 4L at Supercheap.

OP where are you buying your penrite?

It goes on sale at supercheap and co regularly. I pick up 10L for around $65 on sale. Ive never bought it not on sale. And i change oil every 6-8 thou km

Latest posts

Back