My new shed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon

Reaction score
At last my shed is complete. As much as I would like one it is not a monster of a shed but it does have a fair bit of extra height and will give me enough room to work on one of my 4bies and the second bay will be full of shelving and my workbench. Can't wait to put some sealant on the floor and wire it all up. woohoo!

Attachments

• IMG_0278.JPG
    IMG_0278.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0270.JPG
    IMG_0270.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Nice, looks good. i wish i had somewhere undercover to work on mine. my grandfather has one but the nav wont fit

Nice shed, I helped my brother a couple of months ago put up his shed. Same design but his is 6x9.

Hoping I dont have to don that again for a long time.

Wiring is easy.

Dave.

Yeah I'm a sparky so no worries with the wiring. I wasn't keen on building the shed though especially in the heat we have up here.

i just got a new shed too its a twin to yours but iv got blue access door and roller doors and holy sh.t im a sparky too.! one side is for the nav and the other for work bench and storage too. at first glance i thought it was my shed freaked me out a bit cos it looked like my backyard in one of the pics...

Thanks for the comments guys I'm really stoked with how the shed worked out. Wasn't so happy with the concrete but not sure if the problems I had with that was partly to do with the heat. I'm really glad I got the extra height and the insulation in the roof really helps to cool things down also. Navman_brent I was going to give it blue roller doors aswell but I reckon the cream colour will reflect the heat a little better. Just waiting for the council approval and then I will seal the floor up and start filling it. Can't wait.

Rental units suck, no place to put a shed, but having access to a factory any time I wish helps make up for that.

Thats true shonky it does suck but I've seen your buildup on the camper trailer and the shed you built that in looks pretty damn good.

Back