bullbars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blue boy

Reaction score
just wondering which bar everyone runs. i'm looking at either an arb or tjm steel bar. just after thoughts and photos. and why ya chose the 1 ya did.

cheers

ARB sahara bar for me. I loved the nice clean lines of them and they are a beautiful solid bar. I have raved about it in about 20 different threads now, I think everyone else on here will be sick and tired of hearing about my bloody sahara bar haha.

Yep,

I'd like to echo Bosshogs sentiments. The Nissan Steel bar is pretty sweet. Well built, looks good, is ready for a winch and is fully SRS airbag compliant and no warranty hassles, predrilled for spotties and also have an aerial mount in place.

I think I heard they are made by either TJM or ARB, don't remember which one.

Cheers,

DJ

cheers for the reply's lads..can you guys see the top corners of the factory bar from the driving seat, as knowing how close you can get to stuff before your gonna hit is something i'm looking for.

I have a TJM steel bar, not that good, spotlight holes were to far forward, the antenna mounts are welded on crooked, there's a crack in one of the welds that has split the powder coating, factory tow hook doesn't fit back on, even though the instructions says it will, Can't remove the winch without unbolting the bar, the seal between the bar and the original plastic bumper is a joke, indicators rattle around in the holes.

It was around $400 cheaper than the ARB at the time. My mistake going the cheap option.

Hi Blue boy

I chose the ARB sahara bar, still have to get it fitted yet, being made by no armed monks in a far far away country.

I don't mean to make Matt76 rave anymore but I made my decision on what his looks like. I will post a few photos when the monks deliver it.

Factory steel bar for me. Looks like an ARB manufacture. Everything about it was done right - spotty mounts at the right place, an aerial mount on both sides on the rear side of the bar, 6mm of laminated steel plate to mount a winch (mine's the AutoXS from Aldi).

My indicators don't rattle, I can see the top of the bar from the driver's seat but it does sweep back and there are large rubber bumpers for bowling over pensioners when you're trying to park at the inquiry booth at Centrelink, so you need to give a little clearance.

You can see the bar from a couple of angles in my garage. I'm more than happy with mine.

looks pretty rugged. you'll have to throw some pics up when you get it fitted. i like the competion look, but opted for the extra protection of an arb deluxe bar.

Latest posts

Back