Diesel Chips / Diesel Tuning - How Its Done

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unchip mapped D40

Just had my Narvara STX D40 07 Unichip Q on the dyno and 4 maps added. Had a pyro VDO gauge installed also. Had the Unichip for over two years with one map and have just recently bought an Avida caravan so trying to improve performance. James at GT Garage in Hobart was excellent. GT Garage DYNO.jpg

Hey Chappie was the blue run with the chip installed and the red a different map or was blue stock?, he probably is playing it safe as you tow and loaded tuning only. Good to hear your pleased.

Last edited:
From what I understand the blue line is manufacturer specs. I did ask him to tune it for towing the van between 90-100 kph. The blue line is standard and about 10 percent increase with each of the other 4 maps.

a custom tune on a Dyno costs around $500 - $600

We can recommend some. In what area are you looking to have it done?

Not sure there would be anyone in my area, I live in Hervey Bay QLD. I still need to buy a tuning chip first, before I can get it tuned though

Ours already have the tunes done and built in. No need to take to a dealer or tuner for extra tuning. In fact, most customers of ours leave the Chip on the tune we send it out with.

Save your money Shorty, just plug and play

Willall Racing here in SA do plug & play unichip as another option.
I think they got about 25kw & 100nm from the d40.
A mate just got one for his Amarok sent out to him in Yeppoon..I think it was around $1500

Latest posts

Back