G'day from WA

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bloffy13

Reaction score
G'day all,
I am Bloffy from Albany, Western Australia.
Yesterday, I bought a silver 2008 D40 king cab tray back with a steel canopy.
It's pretty bog-standard but that is what I want.
I am hoping to build it up over time into a camper/tourer. My wife isn't interested in camping but if I can make it nice and comfy, she will likely come out with me.
I have owned a series of 4WDs over the past 20 or so years, so I am excited to see what happens.
I will probably be asking lots of dumb questions in the future. Please be gentle with me. Lol
Cheers
Bloffy

Welcome

Welcome to the Forum, I am owned by a D21, 1987 Dropside Tray Ute, with
a SD25 Diesel and a Five Speed Box, runs like a Dream!
regards,
highway Man,
From Hillman: 6168 W.A.:confused2:

Forum Condition

This would have to be the most informative Forum I have had the pleasure to
join, I have learn't much from, suggesting, asking, commenting, locally as well as Internationally,
I believe you made a good move by joining us, so, like I said, "Welcome":deadhorse2:

This would have to be the most informative Forum I have had the pleasure to
join, I have learn't much from, suggesting, asking, commenting, locally as well as Internationally,
I believe you made a good move by joining us, so, like I said, "Welcome":deadhorse2:

Agreed! And ask as many dumb questions as you like because we are all picking up knowledge from them😉

Thanks guys,
Trust me, llenty of RDQs (Really Dumb Questions) will be coming your way.
I have been a member of a few good forums (and left quite a few dodgy ones, too) over the years and have found them the quickest and easiest way to get things done.
I even convinced my mechanic to join the DelicaClub forum because he could get sound mechanical advice quicker than he could from the manufacturers. Lol.
Hoping this forum will prove the same.
Cheers
Bloffy
l

Hi bloffy. I've only had my old Nav for a few years and I ask RDQ's all the time.
Real good bunch of people on here who will help and I really appreciate the help and advice I get or read on here.
Cheers

Latest posts

Back