nissan-navara.net

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweak'e

Staff member
Reaction score
looks like Nissan Navara Forum and Blog has fallen over a might be a while before its back. most likly most of the posts will have been lost.
i'm guess a hacker gave the site a nice xmas present :(

tho i'm suprised there hasn't been more new members on here.

Bummer....is there anyway to save threads besides copy pasting everything into word or saving each page one at a time?...Its annoying keeping bookmarks then going back and the page no longer exists

That's a bummer about n-n.net, hackers are inevitable I'm afraid, those that don't make backups of their sites on a regular basis get burned.

Joshy, as far as I know there is no way to save your posts unless you do it yourself manually.

that sucks....i wouldnt mind saving my 4wda build up thread..just as a record of everything ive done but at 30 odd pages long im not keen on loading each one and saving it individualy.

So everyone else is having issues on there aswell.

The mods hardly ever get on there anyway besides Sniffer.

Dave.

I didnt even notice.

I would be lucky to glance at that forum once a week now that this one is starting to take off.

They still haven't fixed it.

I could rejoin, but I ain't paying.

I contributed about 650-750 posts on that site.

Dave.

looks they are back. outerlimits is back too.

yeah its english based but D40's are the same and the new D22 is to.

Do you have to rejoin?, Duno if ill bother, this one seems to be as active as that one ever was haha

Back