Format of the 2013 Muster be the same as 2011 Muster.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The format of the 2013 Muster be the same as the 2011 Muster?

• Yes

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • neutral

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

terryc

Reaction score
There are a lot of suggestions about the next "Muster".

This poll is to define what the word "muster" means on this forum and thus what the format of the Navara.Asia National Navara Muster will be. It will give the team that volunteers to take on the task something very defined to work towards.

So it asks if you agree with doing what has been done well in the past and repeat the successful format of the 2011 Muster, and as was proposed for the 2012 Muster.

Namely;
a) it is held over a weekend(normal or long) at a date of the organisers choosing,
b) that it be held at a 4WD Park/property/facility, and
c) and have the minimum facilities of camping area, toilets and 4WD tracks.

The "Neutral" option is really for people who have no or little interest in any future national muster and this do not care.

This vote doesn't stop/affect state musters, mini-musters or group trips, etc..

There are a lot of suggestions about the next "Muster".

This poll is to define what the word "muster" means on this forum and thus what the format of the Navara.Asia National Navara Muster will be. It will give the team that volunteers to take on the task something very defined to work towards.

So it asks if you agree with doing what has been done well in the past and repeat the successful format of the 2011 Muster, and as was proposed for the 2012 Muster.

Namely;
a) it is held over a weekend(normal or long) at a date of the organisers choosing,
b) that it be held at a 4WD Park/property/facility, and
c) and have the minimum facilities of camping area, toilets and 4WD tracks.

The "Neutral" option is really for people who have no or little interest in any future national muster and this do not care.

This vote doesn't stop/affect state musters, mini-musters or group trips, etc..

G''day Terry,

Well written!

Regards,

RLI

With the Victorian Muster being cancelled this year is it going to be held in Victoria next year

My plan was to have a vote on this as the next poll.

Ask to people to not be parochial and think on the greater good and choose which state should be asked to get a organising team together. People who will run around and put it all together on the ground.

I was thinking it would be, for practical (forum members in the state) reasons Qld or Vic, with the other to get it for 2014, then back to NSW in 2015. that is just my musing.

Of course, the bottom line is that there has to be people who will A->G (as I say) and do it.

My interest in this is getting stuff rolling early for future musters. as we found out this year, if we don't get in early, we can get mucked around.

Latest posts

Back