D40 Sliders

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Installed my sliders today. Deadly done an extremely quality job. Here is a few pics.

Attachments

• DSCN0896.jpg
    DSCN0896.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCN0897.jpg
    DSCN0897.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSCN0900.jpg
    DSCN0900.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCN0902.jpg
    DSCN0902.jpg
    212.9 KB · Views: 207
  • DSCN0903.jpg
    DSCN0903.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 204
hey mate I have had the guys at work make the sliders for me my problem is getting the mounts worked out any possibility you could fab up some mounts to suite a king cab for me.

hey mate whats the price for a set like the first ones you made with checkerplate top?

hey mate I have had the guys at work make the sliders for me my problem is getting the mounts worked out any possibility you could fab up some mounts to suite a king cab for me.

looks awesome deadly!

Seriously interested in a set of your sliders deadly! Look bloody horn! How much? :D

PM's sent :top:

Rock Sliders - DIY

Hello Deadly,

Really like what you have done with the rock sliders. The original side steps are the only things that gets caught up under my 2012 D40 Navara. Can you share some additional photos of what it looks like underneath once installed. Can you also give me an estimate of what they cost you to make?

Thanks Poitersom

More information request D40 Sliders

Hello Deadly,

Do you have some more pictures of what the under car fitment looks like?
Where did you end the square tube.
I really like your work and would like to do the same to my D40. Thanks

Latest posts

Back