engine conversion ??????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jp_lowvara

Reaction score
hay all i have a 4wd 02 d22 navara and want to keep it 4wd but want mor power whats an engine that would go in turbo or maybe an 8 have any one put a v8 in one befor how did it go off road ??? would any sort of rb go in ............. need info thanks peoples:santaclaus:

Hi and welcome to the forums!

If you add a turbo and intercooler and you'll be surprised at the extra power no matter which fuel you're using. There are also chips and exhaust mods to do as well.

I'm not sure the engine bay would fit a V8 and the engine mounts may not support it either.

Let us know what fuel you want to use, and what you want to do with the vehicle. Sometimes more power won't help - it might be a tyre or suspension change that will help achieve your goal too, if it's real off-road stuff.

hay all i have a 4wd 02 d22 navara and want to keep it 4wd but want mor power whats an engine that would go in turbo or maybe an 8 have any one put a v8 in one befor how did it go off road ??? would any sort of rb go in ............. need info thanks peoples:santaclaus:

what engine do you have in it at the moment?

vg30....??????????

its a petrol engin are thay a vg30 ... if so could i get a turbod vg30det out of a 300zx and pot that in would it bolt up to the 4x4 gear box....????:flowers:

I watched the video, pretty insane.I read that the VG33ER supercharged engine outputs 157KW and 334N-m of torque, a pretty significant boost over the std one. But with most supercharger kits starting at around $5500.00, that mod will be one for my Lotto winnings I think.

Hoo Roo

where do i get a super charger from

so how do i get a super charger and how much .....so do vg30dett out of a 300zx bolt strat up if so what year model is the best one i should look at????????????????????????????????????????????????? that waz a mad bern out:dancing:

Some WIKEDD vids there, im pretty sure non of us would have diesels if fuel was something like 40c for 4l, thats what there paying isn't it.
Joshy are you sure a gen 3 would fit easy, have you seen it done before or have you researched in doing it for yourself? My 6.1l Hemi has no chance of fitting in the engine bay both length and width.

looking at my mates commo and then my engine bay, itd fit. Maybe need 2" bodylift. but if u then do that you can put a patrol gearbox in and use a marks adapter kit. If only it was a diesel.

odds on you might need to relocate the radiator...but maybe not

Back