D40 Bluetooth Module 2014 Spanish Built

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farfbangers

Reaction score
Hey guys, new here so I’m sorry if this has been sorted elsewhere.

I have a 2014 D40 Spanish Built and I’ve tried asking audio installers to install a new headunit for me however apparently there is no fascia kit for d40s with factory radio navigation. So I’m trying to fix the Bluetooth in the car because it cuts out randomly and I can’t hear people during calls as it cuts in and out as it pleases. So I’m looking for the Bluetooth module. Does anyone know where that is located so I can replace it?

I’ve also attached a picture of my dash to help.

Also does anyone know if it is possible to put a new headunit in? Would love to get CarPlay going.

Thanks in advanced!!

Attachments

• 0F73E5DE-49FE-4B43-89C5-A0A324CD5970.jpg
    0F73E5DE-49FE-4B43-89C5-A0A324CD5970.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 116
In my 2009 model, Bluetooth was an optional extra (a separate module added to the car called "Parrot Bluetooth" ) that I worked around by putting an ordinary head unit in - this was possible because the 2009 model was designed to take a normal 2-din unit. A few models later they started to put customised head units in. I assumed that the bluetooth component became integrated with that.

So I don't know if there's an easy replacement for your car, but it does seem to me a little unlikely that Nissan are going to custom-build their own head unit when there's just so many pre-made units out there that just plug in and work.

Ebay lists several units that claim to fit your model and they look like standard 2-din units. Have you pulled the fascia off to see what kind of unit lurks behind?

Latest posts

Back