You only get lucky so many times...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maddogrc

Reaction score
YouTube - HOW NOT TO PULL A 4X4 OUT OF BOG LOL

these people were so very lucky as if that bullbar had come off no doubt the guy in the ute would be screwed as it'd go straight through the back window and i'm fairly sure that small bit of wire mesh covering the window wouldnt do much to stop a big alloy bullbar.

and the fact everyone is standing around so close is pathetic for a recovery! then the girls just laugh, bet they wouldnt be laughing if it hit one of them...

So is that what you got up to this weekend maddogrc? :big_smile:

What a pity Youtube wasn't around 15 years ago when we got the F100 bogged down the back paddock and nearly pulled the concrete power pole down trying to get the bugger out. We could have been famous.

They weren't using a damper either (either the manufactured one like ARB sells, or just a large blanket that's been wetted down).

I guess that it takes all types, and even tree stumps need to be able to measure up against some people and come out looking smarter.

Thank God for guys like that!

nah, tis not me...

i spent all week at schoolies drinking through a few bottles of bourbon with mates/girls and going to the nightly schoolies sponsored events which had a disco/rave tent, a doof doof tent, an acoustic tent, pamper tent (face painting or something), gaming tent (sadly...), food tent, bouncy castle (was good fun to watch all the drunken girls on it HAHA), rock climbing wall, mechanical bull (also fun to watch the girls on, lol) and a mechanical surfboard.

there were also people going around giving you the bretho test and if you blew 0.00 you got a prize. no prize for me :(

plenty of cops though, and so many stupid fights and stupid toolies causing trouble.

oh, and we had a nice lil 2 story beach house where we didnt break anything, but played a lot of guitar hero and just doin stuff haha

EDIT: plus its handy turning 18 three days before the event :p i was very popular haha, but only bought booze for close friends. dont want random people asking me or supplying to friends friends which tell the cops i bought it...

Last edited:
nah, tis not me...

i spent all week at schoolies

I started out replying to this but realised it was just a tirade against silly little wankers who think the world owes them something because they did 12 years of school and you might not be one of those annoying little wankers and it would be unfair to suggest you were. So I deleted it all and didn't reply.

Oh dammit yes I did

Back on topic, wankers in the mud

I started out replying to this but realised it was just a tirade against silly little wankers who think the world owes them something because they did 12 years of school and you might not be one of those annoying little wankers and it would be unfair to suggest you were. So I deleted it all and didn't reply.

Oh dammit yes I did

Back on topic, wankers in the mud

lol, dont worry, i aint part of the many many many many many many few which just caused chaos and acted like they owned the world.

was just our 'good' group all enjoying the success of school and getting a high grade after putting many hours of study in, so we decide to celebrate!

EDIT: and as an 'adult' i basically had to watch everyone else because i had a duty of care. nothing bad happened anyways

duty of care.

Those three words usually bring people down. Those who don't understand them are the issue.

I'm probably just bitter cause I spent a few years organising gigs and stuff for a youth group and we spent every gig trying to keep drunken and drugged 18 and 19 yr olds out of the place.

Im guessing that video was planned, the bar just came off soooo easy, plus are they using a snatch strap, if they are then you dont need a dampner on the line.

as solid said, you dont use a dampner on a snatch strap....it aint guna do anything

Latest posts

Back