Bigger diff

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Been a while

Reaction score
Just a thought, is there a bigger rear diff for the nav d22 ? Some thing that will bolt In and replace the C200 , shortning the prop shaft I'd no big deal..

Thinking if I can replace the C200 for something bigger why not...

wasn't this discussed recently?

use the bigger diff (rear axle) from the early D22.
it all depends on if you need things like abs to work.

wasn't this discussed recently?

use the bigger diff (rear axle) from the early D22.
it all depends on if you need things like abs to work.

Howdy man, probably was but I haven't had much luck finding it ...
To late now, got one on the way.

Wish I knew more about ratios before I put the elocker in the front all those years ago , danm time flys - now I'm stuck with 4:3 ...

I'll get her back to on the road then worry about re building the diff that came out of it with a locker ..

Thanks

Howdy man, probably was but I haven't had much luck finding it ...
To late now, got one on the way.

Wish I knew more about ratios before I put the elocker in the front all those years ago , danm time flys - now I'm stuck with 4:3 ...

I'll get her back to on the road then worry about re building the diff that came out of it with a locker ..

Thanks

Why are you stuck with 4.3? I have the R180 front diff which had a set of 4.6 gears I swapped them for a set of 4.88 gears so my 33's ran more like stock driveability. So there are different ratios in r180. Also if you have the r200 front diff I have that at home in 4.6 ratio. So the different ratios are out there.

Latest posts

Back