The official Navara asia Instagram!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gopro ftw... I think bigw has the new hero for 200 bucks atm... I want one of the gopros for sure..... :/

Chrissy present hint hahahahahhaah
$200?!?! For the newest one? That seems way too cheap.

This is my go pro it's the black hero 3. The newest one is the 3+ from memory.
This is a few of the things I have for it. The case I bought from BCF, its a reel case with perforated foam so you can customize it however.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415023005514.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415023005514.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 52
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415023015205.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415023015205.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 55
I'm way to cheap for a go pro . That was a $ 35 evilbay special from China , You know where everything is made .

Preferably post them in this thread as it's easier, we already have like 3 or 4 hashtags to individually check, from there we have to manually save thr pictures to our phones and upload them to the main page. If we have too many different places to check we may find it hard to keep up and there's the possibility that people's pics won't get seen etc.

Holy crap where did all the photos come from you posted whilst I was asleep?? They are awesome!! I didn't see them when I was uploading photos earlier in the night :/

Amy, Which #tags are people using??

Holy crap where did all the photos come from you posted whilst I was asleep?? They are awesome!! I didn't see them when I was uploading photos earlier in the night :/

Amy, Which #tags are people using??

I was a busy bee! They were submitted overnight :)

People are using #navaraasia #navlove #muster14. They are coming out of my ear holes though because people are also direct messaging them.

Yep that's what I thought too, but its geniune...

Not that you're going to be able to read it hahahahah
$200?!?! For the newest one? That seems way too cheap.

This is my go pro it's the black hero 3. The newest one is the 3+ from memory.
This is a few of the things I have for it. The case I bought from BCF, its a reel case with perforated foam so you can customize it however.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415050106354.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415050106354.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 39
Yep that's what I thought too, but its geniune...

Not that you're going to be able to read it hahahahah
I'm pretty sure it did say you save like 90 bucks tho....

Or not... lol. ...

There is a 20 dollar one too tho

Last edited:
I was a busy bee! They were submitted overnight :)

People are using #navaraasia #navlove #muster14. They are coming out of my ear holes though because people are also direct messaging them.

Dude don't stress! If u miss any I'll put em up! And I'll do all the private emails too

Latest posts

Back