• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

D22 06 zd30 str vic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melbzd30

Reaction score
Time to sell the faithful nav

Good solid low km rig. 138 odd thousand km

Link below to gumtree

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sun...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android
Low Km example of the final year ZD30 d22. 137,500 km at time of posting ad.

Good solid ute. 2 owner car. I bought it from the old bloke who got it new. He set it up to tour aus towing a caravan but done his hips before the trip got underway so kept it and just used it in the country as a second car for 10 years. Its had airbags in the rear but never been used. They still work perfectly. But i never carry loads so they havent been needed. Has elec brake controller installed. Ive never used. Uniden UHF. ARB front bar and locking canopy. Magnum winch by warn. Arb spotties.

I got it at 118,000 km and have looked after it. Since ive had it, I've put a 2 inch lift and bilstein shocks. Upgraded the UHF aerial to a nice GME shorty. Put a kenwood headunit mp3 and bluetooth handsfree. Also has digital DAB radio. Upgraded speakers in the front doors.
Fully lined the floor and front doors with dynamat type sound deadener. Really made a differnce to road noise and audio quality. Diff breathers. Genuine snorkel.

I changed all fluids front to back. Diffs. Gearbox, transfercase etc. Only use penrite oils. I also change engine oil and filter every 7000km. Just changed about 500km ago. Thats the key to keeping these diesels going. Change oil frequently and they just keep going. Just changed the fan belt.

I recently installed some reversing flood lights. They may have to come off for RWC but they work a treat. Bfgoodrich all terrains should be good for rwc. 1 is a year old.

Happy to get RWC when sold.

13,500 ono

Back