www.navara.asia Vinyl decals!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Righto everyone. I'm home tomorrow so I'm good to do new decals and cut usernames to go with you decals. Also cutting a couple of large decals.
PM me and let me know if you want some.

Cheers n beers
Sticko

Fitted mine today after it took a bath.

image-2244031182.jpg

image-833563530.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm thinking of going full nascar on the doors. Just getting my sticker collection together. I will only put them from the forum sticker down to the top of the Navara sticker.
Good quality on the stickers to mate, highly recommend them. Should change your user name to ozstickerman :).
Have you sold many.

Thanks guys. I'm thinking of going full nascar on the doors. Just getting my sticker collection together. I will only put them from the forum sticker down to the top of the Navara sticker.
Good quality on the stickers to mate, highly recommend them. Should change your user name to ozstickerman :).
Have you sold many.

Cheers for the wrap!

Think about 10 or a couple more of the White medium ones and only a couple of the small ones.
There is a big one being sent out on Monday!

I'm still working on those stickers for the side of the bonnet scoops plus a few other ideas.

I think I might have to sponsor next years muster.

Hey all. Just because I'm a nice bloke and all, I will chuck in a medium with every large white decal.
Consider it a set.

Cheers and Beers
Sticko

I wasn't even being sarcastic. That's a awesome gesture. It's not often people throw in something extra for nothing.

Latest posts

Back