The daily dribble

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparra04

Reaction score
guys n gals
I have noticed lately some of us , me included, have been going a little bit off topic in some threads, a little is ok,but its been a problem lately in some threads
Keep in mind we have a large amount of daily visitors to the forum who are looking for good, quality info on there navs
they should not have to sift through 3 pages of one for one comments between senior members that are entirely irrelevant to the thread and or original question
There are plenty of threads for shits and giggles, picking on apple users............... and D40 drivers, lets play over there

The general banter and jokes are great, they liven the place up , but they need to be kept in the right threads

Just a friendly reminder to all

cheers
:cheers:

EDIT; Name change from "OFF TOPIC POSTS" on 27/10

Last edited:
Naughty bad bad Juju leading everyone astray... Guess this is what you are on about sparra...

Gordy has a whole thread for these kinds of shenanigans, better take this party back there

Naughty bad bad Juju leading everyone astray... Guess this is what you are on about sparra...

Gordy has a whole thread for these kinds of shenanigans, better take this party back there

my random chat thread was made by admin in a hope I wouldn't spam everyone else's threads anymore hahaha. Ok I'm going now lol

guys n gals I have noticed lately some of us , me included, have been going a little bit off topic in some threads, a little is ok,but its been a problem lately in some threads Keep in mind we have a large amount of daily visitors to the forum who are looking for good, quality info on there navs they should not have to sift through 3 pages of one for one comments between senior members that are entirely irrelevant to the thread and or original question There are plenty of threads for shits and giggles, picking on apple users............... and D40 drivers, lets play over there The general banter and jokes are great, they liven the place up , but they need to be kept in the right threads Just a friendly reminder to all cheers :cheers:

Free bump
Lol

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Beautifully carried off topic Camo.

Watched S5ep2 last night, I'm getting sick of it, it's the same thing week after week. The good guys need to have a few wins for a change.

1.. Check thread title
2.. Check thread location
3..If its apropriate to talk shit.....poo away....just like whats happening here now

Last edited:
Totally agree with this. I have been an offender to this at times. Some threads are get the weather, what was for lunch, then who won race three at the dogs, and the answer to your question is on page ten. Ohh what was the question again :)

I love this place for information.. I saved THOUSANDS from the readings inside these hallowed "halls"

However, I stopped coming here on a regular basis as I was finding that most of the threads where "polluted" with Off Topic ramblings recently.. And there was simply no enjoyment in reading general chatter in thread after thread... It actually degraded the forum... Post counts went BALLISTIC for some users..

Its good to see that this has been recognised, and formally acknowledged... Perhaps a thread clean would not go amiss?

I love this place for information.. I saved THOUSANDS from the readings inside these hallowed "halls"

However, I stopped coming here on a regular basis as I was finding that most of the threads where "polluted" with Off Topic ramblings recently.. And there was simply no enjoyment in reading general chatter in thread after thread... It actually degraded the forum... Post counts went BALLISTIC for some users..

Its good to see that this has been recognised, and formally acknowledged... Perhaps a thread clean would not go amiss?

I don't see a need for a blanket style thread clean but if anyone has a thread they want "tidied up" or know of a thread that has gone way off topic and needs attention shoot me a pm and I will sort it

This thread is more of a reminder that we are on display to the world, we get A LOT of traffic and a lot of people rely on this forum as a good source of info,
lets portray the right image and keep our ramblings in the appropriate areas
:cheers:
cheers

here here, and i would just like to say for the record i have never once been guilty of talking bs in any topic and i have always remained on topic in every single one of my 7000+ post
thank you,

oh look something shiny !!
bloody hot today and we got 1.5mm of rain this morning, i think i might go skiing in japan again this feb, man im hungry i have to change the oil in my wife's Hilux before he must-,,0- what day is it??

A post clean would "upset "the top posters ............just sayin.............
hmm ...look over there......a delete button .... I wonder what wou.;['-9... oops

Latest posts

Back