clutch problem.. [SOLVED]

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aidos

Reaction score
My clutch squeaks every time it in push on it. When I push on it I feel it in the brake pedal as well.

Can't remember if I've used the clutch while underwater awhile ago if that would affect. Any ideas?

Just had a play with it. I used inox on the the thing that connects to the transmission thingo? It seems to squeak loaded the slower I release the clutch

I think it's more likely the linkage in the pedal up under the dash. Hydraulic systems shouldn't be connected, and the clutch has nothing to do with the brake except that you need to press one before you've pressed too much of the other.

Might be worth sticking your head underneath and maybe spritzing the shaft for the pedals. Also check for anything interferring with the pedals - if a wire drops and starts being compressed/sheared by the pedal movement, sooner or later it'll give way. And that will cause more problems!

Mine squeaks, on my d22 there is a little rubber boot which is where it squeaks at, spray it with some lubricant and its fine. May be something this simply to fix. Have someone press the clutch when you are underneath the car so you can see which parts of the gearbox move to see if you can locate where to noise is coming from

That's what's squeaking

Attachments

• 20141024_203232.jpg
    20141024_203232.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 171
Hahah.. that's the slave cylinder. Which part is squeaking? Where the shaft comes out of the boot or where it contacts the clutch fork?

Ok... we're getting very technical now hahahah.

From inside the big thing (bellhousing) or where that rod pushes on it?

Yeah but I just doused it in inox it actually sounds almost like it's coming from inside of it

Latest posts

Back