Doomsday Preppers....

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote...This log cabin is amazing. Although I’m sure the military would try to stop flesh eating zombies taking over the world, I feel far safer in this than anything else which could be provided. I was thinking about stealing a helicopter from work but why would I need one when I can sit back, unwind and relax in this zombie fortification cabin without the need to run...end quote.
I didnt read it all but is that a legit comment?

I wouldn't buy the car. They admit that it's not street-legal and you wouldn't want to be pulled over by a zombie highway patrol.

There's a guy getting around newcastle in an orange Jeep with "Zombie Outbreak Response Team" (or close enough) stickers over it. Unbelievable.

The log cabin would be a disaster waiting to happen if they turned termites into zombies. A better bet: excavate a hill, use pre-formed concrete slabs for floor & walls to create an underground bunker for year-round temperature control, and have an exposed section with ramparts and narrow openings for firing weapons through. Weapon of choice for long range: Barrett M107A1. For close up work, I'd prefer a silenced H&K MP5 but a REC7 5.56 would do the job nicely, although noisily.

i like how you get free delivery and also comes with a free 10 year anti zombie guarantee!! bhahahaha piss funny

I think I would be more worried about Ebola than zombies, but who's to say the Ebola plague isn't the zombie apocalypse

I think I would be more worried about Ebola than zombies, but who's to say the Ebola plague isn't the zombie apocalypse

I agree. Ebola is the one to worry about. My bunker would be a shipping container, part buried in with 12G gatling guns for protection.
[yes I have put too much thought into it!]:shooter:

Weapon of choice for long range: Barrett M107A1. For close up work, I'd prefer a silenced H&K MP5 but a REC7 5.56 would do the job nicely, although noisily.

I reckon it'd be more fun hitting 'em with a baseball bat. I've seen how their heads cave in and I reckon that'd be awesome to see. Can't wait till it starts

I reckon it'd be more fun hitting 'em with a baseball bat. I've seen how their heads cave in and I reckon that'd be awesome to see. Can't wait till it starts

I dunno if I'd feel comfortable letting them get that close to me, although leaning out of the newly fashioned turret on the top of my Nav (complete with an M61 Vulcan) to give a few dead-heads a swipe does sound appealing!

Actually, blow the M61. I want one of these mounted in the tub of my ute.

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqDCCTCYTNI[/YT]

you forgot the appropriate whatsit. :rambo:

Just make sure that you check out the recoil firsthttp://www.navara.asia/images/smilies/sc-rambo.gif.
Somewhere on ewetube is a video of middle-eastern tytes who bolted an artillery piece into the tub of a ute and let rip. The recoil demolished the ute.

Nwo

I dunno if you guys have heard all about this NWO (new world order). FEMA GUILLOTINES, FEMA TRAINS, FEMA CAMPS. Ect.
Check it out on you tube. FEMA COFFINS!
It's FEMA- (Federal Emergency Management Agency.)
They are a branch off from U.S. Homeland Security.
They're gearing up for something bigger than what this world have ever seen.
Also type in NWO,Anonymous NWO, and it just keeps going from there...
Bit of a worry guys.

Only problem with a doomsday or zombie apocalypse is everybody thinks there going to be the zombie or victim and I'm sorry but it don't work like that.

Having said that I think a well prepared yacht would be a good option. Good resourcefulness and navigational skills would be required.

Last edited:
^ Saw Kevin Costner do that. Worked out okay for him but if Dennis Hopper was a bit smarter it would have gone all sorts of wrong for young Kevin.

If you don't fancy doing a Bear Grylls on the ocean, take a solar desalinator with you!

Hay old Tony, You might have to get the old black vinyl wrap for your ute like Nathan did to stop those bullet shells scratching your duco. The black might help pacify the zombies, its there favourite colour.

Latest posts

Back