Beaudesert Exhaust and Autometer EGT Gauge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
Morning all. I have a Beaudesert Exhaust system on the nav and I have purchased a Autometer EGT Gauge to fit. Now the EGT bung that comes on the Beaudesert dump pipe is a 1/4" BSP and the EGT sensor that comes with the Autometer is a 1/8" NPT. Now I have no idea what the BSP's and NPTs mean, but what I do know is that I am having a hard time finding a reducer that goes from the 1/4" BSP to 1/8" NPT. Did anyone else have the same issue and if so where did you find a reducer of this size? I can find BSP to BSP and NPT to NPT reducers but no BSP to NPT. Im guessing I cant use a BSP/BSP or NPT/NPT adapter. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ant.

Pirtek will have them. I took the dump pipe and prove to pirtek and they found the right one. I think it's a 2.5mm hole for probe and 1/4" bsp compression fitting. These are the only guys that had it when I was looking.

A bit late now I know. But when I ordered my exhaust I asked them to fit the correct bung. But as rusty said, an air fitting place will have it.

Hey mate. You might find the thread in the bung is parallel and not tapered. Just take out the blank to check. I had this same drama- ended up buying a parallel BSP die and running it over the tapered thread. It's not a big drama really but if you want to be picky (like me) a tapered male thread is a crap fit into a parallel female thread.

Latest posts

Back