15" Alloys to fit a 255 75/R15

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatehousem

Reaction score
Hello

I am after a set of 4 alloy wheels to fit my 255 75/R15 tyres.
I had some tyres fitted ata garage and they didn't do the nuts up properly and the one came loose and wrecked the alloy!! The garage say they will replace if i find one to match. Can't find one on its own and can't even find 4 for the Nissan Navara 51 plate. Can find 15" for other 4x4 but not sure which ones fit and everyone I ask say they don't know.

I have noticed that the studs on some alloys are 139.7 is this mm and if so from where to where? My studs are 70mm centre to centre, next one to next one.

Please help.

Thank you

Last edited:
Will these fit???

Hi I have been scouring the net for months now. Can someone please tell me if these will fit my tyres??

Nissan F100 15x7j25 w a12 2.244

Right I have washed off the inside of the Alloy and found J15x6JJ 33.
Am I to believe that the alloys are 15" x 6" and offset by 33?? Does anyone know where I can get a set of 4 or 5 to replace these please??

Hi mate best your best off to go see someone like Bob jane or a local wheel dealer and ask if they can march your alloys or if bot you could always buy a set of 15x7 sunraysias which are normally between 50-70 a wheel depending where you get them.. And your stud pattern if it's a Navara would be 6x139.7 and standard offset is p30 but you can run up to 0 offset on navaras

Turns out my neighbour had a set of five alloys off a Mitsubishi Pajama and they fit like a glove! So my quest has reached it's end for now ...

Latest posts

Back