Seen a bargain?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if you feel like opening up your own car manufacturing plant Mitsubishi is selling off a heap of gear from a closed plant. (May come in handy for you Josh!)

GraysOnline

Welding robot for $159 at the moment. Might buy it and set it up in the front yard, make the sucker dance to the Bee Gees or something lol.

Cheezy front bar for D22 is $1100 fitted, anyone in for a group order and try to get a better price ?

STC

stc im interested in this ah.
but i need mine shipped up to hervey bay queensland.
and i dont know how much that would cost. so the price of fitting wouldn't be there.

I will sell mine for the same price, wouldn't mind a ARB bar. As much as I think ARB salesmen are tools I like there top of the line bar.

Dave.

I am gonna price a Sahara bar tomorrow.

Will sell mine if I can get a Sahara bar at a reasonable price.

Dave.

I got a set of 16in Navara Sunnies for $145 of eBay today. Found them last night, bid on them, auction finnished thismorning and I won. Picking them up tonight about 20 kms from my house.
Near new condition, no rust or buckles, been on the car for 10,000 kms and are near new condition apparently.
So im pretty excited.
No tyres though, will get tyres soon when i can afford them.
Other than that, pretty happy with my little purchse.
Stuart

They turn out to be 8 inch.

Picked them up last night, really good buy I rekon, all strait and no rust. So im pretty happy with them and I was the only person to bid on them aswell.
They must have been in the wrong section and I came across them by accident.

Latest posts

Back