Air con light in dash

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack2840

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I had the air-con light in the dash blown and have just got around to changing it, while I was in there thought that I would get some photos thought they might help someone else.
I started with pulling the middle dash piece off to get to it and the first photo is a shot looking down on the control panel with the centre part pulled off, and you can see on the switch side a little plastic clip and I gently lifted it enough to push the switch out as seen in pic 2. pic 3 is of the switch right out of the dash and the little star headed piece is the light itself, it just twists and comes out.
I just got the light off Nissan as it is a different type of globe to normal, and didn't really know which one it was going to be before I went in there.
Hope this helps someone.
Cheers jack

Attachments

• Pic_0709_004 m.jpg
    Pic_0709_004 m.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 434
  • Pic_0709_005.jpg
    Pic_0709_005.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 440
  • Pic_0709_006 m.jpg
    Pic_0709_006 m.jpg
    214.7 KB · Views: 448
I just went to Nissan dealer and got them to order on in for me, as no-one else seemed to know what I ment.
if I can find the old globe again I will stick a photo of it up for you mate

We have got a couple of them and all the a/c lights have gone, so I did mine first to see how it went, then il do the rest soon, they are all getting to that age where the dash lights are starting to go

Mate....you are an absolute legend! I've been trying to get that switch out for bloody ages now, 10secs after reading your post!
Cheers brother!!!!

I did my one in the D22, got the bulbs from a hobbies store .. still have a few lol i by stuff like that by half dozen..

Awesome work on this post mate, still helping dudes out.. just did mine and after about an hour of trying myself found this post and then had it out in two minutes.. now i just need to get the replacment bulb..
cheers

Latest posts

Back