The official Navara asia Instagram!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick wrap for the girls here.

Thank you for suggesting the Instagram account thing.another good thing for the Forum
It seems to be working quite well.and quite a few getting on board including myself.

Even though I have a little trouble at times I'm getting there.

So girls well done another step forward for the forum.

Awesome job!!

⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

Thank you for suggesting the Instagram account thing.another good thing for the Forum
It seems to be working quite well.and quite a few getting on board including myself.

Awesome job!!

Thanks Geoff! Amy is doing an amazing job and I stick my head in there every now and then to help out as well!

It's good advertisement for the forum too coz we have also put it on the Facebook aussie d22 page as well so they are all getting in on it too

Just a quick wrap for the girls here. Thank you for suggesting the Instagram account thing.another good thing for the Forum It seems to be working quite well.and quite a few getting on board including myself. Even though I have a little trouble at times I'm getting there. So girls well done another step forward for the forum. Awesome job!! ⚠️Cheers Geoff Go the V-6's⚠️

I second this ^^^^^^^ good work girls. I'm in.

Just a reminder to anyone that doesn't have Instagram but still wants their navaras featured you can post them here or email us at [email protected]

Amy and I are more than happy to help anyone out it they need a hand with Instagram just shoot us an inbox on here

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415014202.961433.jpg

I hope this works

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmPcris9BHM&feature=youtu.be[/YT]

Yeah it did !

Last edited:

Awesome job!!

Thanks Geoff! It's taken off since yesterday, went from about 6 followers to over 50.

We are here to help, will do our best to answer what questions you may have.

Upload some more pics to your instagram and we can save them from there to put on the nav main page ;)

Cheers

Thanks Geoff! Amy is doing an amazing job and I stick my head in there every now and then to help out as well!

It's good advertisement for the forum too coz we have also put it on the Facebook aussie d22 page as well so they are all getting in on it too

I'm getting there! Trying to keep up with it is proving slightly harder than I thought.

I think giving it a plug on that fb page helped quite a bit, thought the admin would delete it but it's still there. It needs a bumo though to be seen again.

Good work ladies. If I can work out how to use Instagram then I will have a look.

It's not too hard :) Just download the app to your phone and have a play round, when you upload your pictures just make sure you type in the hashtags mentioned at the start of this thread in the "add description" section 👍
It's easy as Marty! Geoff had no idea and he's getting it pretty quick.
He's on a roll! 😊

Just a reminder to anyone that doesn't have Instagram but still wants their navaras featured you can post them here or email us at [email protected]

Amy and I are more than happy to help anyone out it they need a hand with Instagram just shoot us an inbox on here

Preferably post them in this thread as it's easier, we already have like 3 or 4 hashtags to individually check, from there we have to manually save thr pictures to our phones and upload them to the main page. If we have too many different places to check we may find it hard to keep up and there's the possibility that people's pics won't get seen etc.

Latest posts

Back