Adventure Kings - Double Swag

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bekka22

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just want to know if anyone has purchased one of these swags and have a review?

Thanks!

My son got one recently. For his first ever swag he thinks its a great bit of kit to put up however he struggles a bit to roll it up compressed enough to put back in the supplied bag. It is a 2 person job to make it easy enough to get back in. He is a light weight who tends to sleep on his side and he can feel the ground after awhile so he is looking at what he needs to make it better but still be able to roll it up. Overall he is happy with it and looking forward to using it as much as possible. I suggested he just drink more and he won't feel the ground but his mother said I was irresponsible for saying that.

WayneD4T

Love my swag, but as Wayne said, it is a little hard to roll up and fit inside the supplied bag so always need a hand from a fellow camper.

Great swag none the less!

Brett

I've bought a camptrax king single dome swag which comfortably sleeps the missus and i, the mattress is 75mm thick, keeps you toasty in the cold nights and breathes fine in summer with air vents each end and the option to have all the canvas rolled up with the flyscreen still zipped up i couldn't rate it higher, actually sleep better in the swag then i do my bed

Latest posts

Back